Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Baby Steps

I am still making a point to NOT take my temperature every morning. I have logged onto my Fertility Friend app maybe 2 or 3 times in the last couple of weeks, which is a big deal for me considering I was logging in AT LEAST once a day if not more. 

I have been trying to have faith and trust in God's timing for all of this. I know He is in control of all things and there is nothing too big or too small for God. And I will say, I have had more peace since making the decision to give this area over to Him instead of trying to micromanage it. God has been working on me and bringing me closer to Him. So that has helped dramatically, but I still think about it and worry a little. I don't think I will ever FULLY relax until it actually happens... Maybe not even then! Ha! I pray for a baby. I also pray for our Lord to give me peace in the waiting period and to trust in His promises. Jesus knows that patience has never been a real asset for me! I always struggle in that, but I am trying. Pardon the pun, but... Baby steps. 

So, I know my usual ov date is around CD 17, which is supposed to be this weekend. We'll see if this month is more fruitful. Honestly, I am not sweating it too much though because now that the husband and I have booked a trip to Hawaii, I'm okay if we don't get preggers until after the trip. As my best friend pointed out, "You don't know how pregnancy will affect you and the last thing you want is to be miserable with morning sickness when you're in Hawaii." So true. 

Anyhow, I have my annual exam coming up. I need to get that scheduled for next month. I plan to talk to her about the baby-making thing. We'll see if she has any tips or if we make any discoveries. Part of me worries that I may have undiagnosed PCOS because I do have several of the symptoms, but time will tell. 

So, that's that. Not much else to say as of now. I'll update after my doctor visit, if not before then.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment