Monday, August 8, 2016

Mixed feelings

I'm feeling so many different emotions today. This whole TTC thing is crazy! So, I use the fertility friend app and also the glow app. I am not a huge fan of the latter. It always seems to be much less reliable, but I do like that you can enter more specific information. Just yesterday, I opened my FF app and it had projected my ov date as CD23, which would be confirmed by my temps, my CM, and the OPK I took. It also projected my next cycle would be due on CD35 (the 15th). I just opened the app for the first time since I put in my temp this morning and it now has changed. I, honestly, have no idea what that is about.

I feel frustrated that these freaking apps can't help me know what is going on. I thought they had algorithms and all that crap??? I'm also frustrated that we've been trying this for 2 years and have had NOTHING happen yet. At the same time, I am hopeful that this will be the month, I am pretty sure our timing was great. The one thing I am concerned about is the weird delay in ovulation and the fact that I never really reached EWCM, at one point I was close, but it was very sparse. Anyhow, one minute I am so convinced it's going to happen this month and the next I feel so very discouraged.  All I can say is that if it doesn't happen this month, hubby is taking a trip to get his boys checked ASAP.

I think of every possible scenario that could be hindering this process and it makes me just go insane. I so badly want our little one. This is so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment